Wednesday, May 2, 2012

123/366

Today was a regular day of school, but it's the last regular day of school I'll have for a while. I have tomorrow mostly off, one exam. Here goes nothing! In other news, I love this photo for some reason. It was a complete accident. I was messing around with my flash (here) and it creates these super cool shapes which I think are dust specks. Anyways, I somehow managed to trigger the flash so late that it only lit up this much. It's so speck-tacular. See what I did there?

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well it was a 1 second exposure and I was manually setting off the flash, and I triggered it so late (on accident) that the flash didn't fully go off before the exposure ended. This is what happened haha! It only lit up this much of the frame. I don't know how I managed to, but it's amazing!

      Delete