Saturday, September 15, 2012

259/366

Today I turned 19. I always get criticized by my family for never smiling in any of my photos, so I figured today would be the right day to do a photo of me smiling. I did it for them, despite the fact that I really don't like my smile. Oh well. Anyways, today I got up late and relaxed for a while before driving myself out to a family gathering at a vineyard. It was decent, it was a cool place to walk around. Afterward I came home and took this photo before heading over to my friend's house to play some games. We then got some dinner and went to another friend's house to sit around the fire. Before the fire we had cake, pie, and cobbler that she made me for my birthday. It was tasty, and a super sweet (ha!) gesture. After desert, we all sat around the fire and enjoyed each other's company for several hours. It was a good time. Afterward I hung out with the guys and played a few more games before calling it a night. It was a good birthday, I enjoyed it. I liked the low profile nature of it. It was enjoyable.

1 comment: