Sunday, October 7, 2012

281/366

It's strange to think about, but sitting here writing my photo of the day posts I've realized that I haven't gone outside today at all. I haven't even left my floor of my dorm building. What a strange thing. Most of the time we have to leave the building to go get food but I didn't go to the dining hall today. I've spent all of the day hanging out in my room. We've played some games and done homework for a long while. As shown here, I spent a little time today printing out my course schedules and color coding them so I know what is going on in class and when it's happening. I figured since we're starting our third week of classes tomorrow I should probably get organized... I have my first midterm tomorrow! After only two weeks of classes. It's ridiculous. Anyways, just because I haven't left my room today doesn't mean I haven't had a good day. This place is starting to feel a little bit more like it's my room. It will never feel like home, but I think it's finally starting to become my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment