Wednesday, January 4, 2012

4/366

This is the book that Montana State University sent me. It's 475 pages long. Every single page is printed at a slant. Not sure how they managed that, but they did. Anyways, regardless of printer errors, it is really weird to be getting this book. To think that I will be going off to college in nine months or less is a crazy thought. It's all exciting and frightening at the same time. I really need to figure out where I'm going. Even though I haven't figured that out yet, I think that I'll be happy wherever I go. Also, this year is a great year to be doing a 365 (366) project, because it will document the end of my high school years, and the beginning of my college years. It will document the transition. I will be able to look back on this project and remember everything that has happened. I will complete this project. And it will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment