Friday, January 6, 2012

6/366

This photograph might seem mundane or uninteresting to some people, but I find it highly interesting. Probably because I took it. But whatever. It is a photograph of my family: dad, mom, sister, and girlfriend. This time with them was probably the best part of my day overall. Just loitering around talking about a lot of different things, it was enjoyable. And when I ran upstairs to get my camera to take a photo (just remembering I needed one for the day), they all were like "Uhgg, really??" and "What're you taking photos of?!!??" and when I had been on my stairs for 10 minutes taking a bunch of photos they were like "You're still taking photos??? How many do you have, like 50???? Because that's what it sounds like!!!" even though I had taken like 15. But it was funny. It was also funny because my dad was trying to hide behind the lamp. Didn't work! Anyways, I quite enjoyed hanging out with them for a little bit of time tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment